We started the week looking at what happened on blogs peers in the first days of November, where there was no big news but if some interesting news that should not be left on side. If you want to be informed about everything concerning mobile telephony, down to the last detail, this is the indicated article and the time.
- In Secalienta We were like you, operator linked to Tuenti and Movistar, joined with your Blackberry solution with 4 operators with own network it already offered (Movistar, Vodafone, Orange and Yoigo). Seems that use extended between the younger audience of BIS is something that does not go unnoticed for the OMV.
- From MovilToday We see how Apple publicly acknowledged the failure in some terminals with iOS 5 in which the battery flies in terms of duration. It seems that testing with the first patch of this recent update of Apple’s mobile operating system already are underway, and in a few weeks we could have it between us.
- GoPonyGo He sent us how Nokia is updating terminals with the passing of the years, without abandoning them to their fate, it is the case of the Nokia N72 that has received another review of their software. We also saw parallel and authorized Microsoft solution to unlock the developer mode in the terminals with Windows Phone 7, an old acquaintance who returns, Chevron 7 Labs.
- And as the holidays approach, nothing better than taking a look at the comparison of Tablets that proposes Android.es where is given a full review to all quality solutions that propose different manufacturers fighting for the sweet cake of these devices on the market.
- If we are tired of the menus that we have in our droids, in Toelandroidelibre show us how Metris UI can entertain for hours to give birth to an interface similar to the “interface metro ‘ Windows Phone 7. By Android launchers that don’t fit.
- And are still looking for equivalent to Siri applications on other systems but without success, in Emezetablog show us how the Galaxy S2 try it with some of its applications in the Market but without excessive quality and worthy of mention references.
We’re back in seven days with more links. You can send us clues and discover new sources through contact mailbox.